Tired of making same old sweet cupcakes? How about you give salty cupcakes a try!?
Sounds unusual I know , but you should trust me on this it’s so simple , tasty and fast to make!
You will need:
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
Start by preheating the oven to 400ºF.
Then, mix together the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices in a large bowl.
Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
Afterwards spoon evenly the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes and then let it rest for 3 minutes and enjoy !
Source : Tablespoon