So last night, I was going through all the coupons I recently received by mail, the ones I printed, and those I got from inserts. I have this cute little coupon book where I organize them by categories of products…Ok, I’m getting carried away again!
Anyways, I thought to myself “Gosh, I’m such a coupon diva!”
What really makes me a coupon diva? Someone who refuses to shop without her coupons handy? Or someone who cannot go shopping without her coupon booklet?
Here’s a list of things (related to couponing) that are part of my daily life, and that may be part of yours J
- You set your homepage to www.canadiansavers.ca ;)
- Your favourite hobby is assorting coupons.
- You think a $1 snack is expensive.
- You spend more time going through your coupons than you do actual books.
- You never, ever, pay full price for any kind of product.
- You encourage your family members to get involved by reminding them how little money you spent to make them the big lunch they’re enjoying.
- You have more pictures of your coupons and sales receipts than of your own kids L
- You jump up and down when you see a new coupon available in the Canadian Savers newsletter email every morning.
- You can’t wait for the mailman (or woman).
- Coupon Lingo has become part of your everyday vocab.
- You can’t wait to log on to Facebook to see the latest updates from Canadian Savers.