Freshco Flyer January 21 – January 27, 2021
To make life easier for the canadian consumer, freshco comes up with weekly fFreshco flyer that focus on the various items on sale. Thanks to these, customers can not only save thousands of dollars on their grocery shopping, but also save a lot of time, which itself is considered as money.
What one should keep in mind is that Freshco has the lowest prices in the market, so you will always be guaranteed to encounter a large selection of quality products and money-saving specials in its flyers and stores in general.
Prior to going to the shop, we invite you to have a look first at the weekly flyer, there would always be something that catches your eye! Most customers browse flyers beforehand, plan their weekly meals around the items that are on sale in the flyer, and then go to the store to benefit from the discounts.
Featuring different product types, including beverages, meat, groceries, produce, seafood, bakery, and dairy products, you can have access to the flyer through navigating the website or just through stopping by one of your nearest shops.
New Freshco E-Flyer
FreshCo has recently introduced the concept of the Freshco E-flyer, through which consumers can digitally stay up-to-date with the latest deals and promotions from this retailer. Therefore, it’s inviting consumers to take action by subscribing to this digital weekly flyer.
What are the benefits of signing up to the E-flyer?
- Automatic Flyer Reception: By subscribing, you will guarantee that the weekly flyers will be automatically sent to you from your local shop
- $5 Coupon Reception: All new subscribers are offered a $5 coupon from Freshco as a welcoming offer. Get a $5 off your next $35 purchase with this new E-flyer program.
- Special Treatment: By signing up, you will have direct access to the store’s special events, sweepstakes, contests, in-store experiences, and various other similar privileges.
Available Freshco Flyers – Dates & Validity
All Freshco Flyers have a validity of 7 days, as they are all weekly flyers regardless of their themes, except for some very few ones. Here are the types of flyers that Freshco issues on a weekly basis:
- ‘Happy Easter’ Freshco flyer, which are normally issued by the beginning of April
- New year Freshco Flyer, which are normally issued by the end of December
- Merry Christmas Freshco Flyer, which are normally issued by the beginning of December
- Happy Thanksgiving Freshco Flyer, which are normally issued by the Middle of October
- Happy Ramadan Flyers, which are normally issued in the period of Ramadan
- Back to School sale Flyers, which are normally issued by the end of August
- Happy canada day Flyers, which are normally issued by the end of June
Freshco is a deep discount supermarket chain that opened its doors in March 2010. Owned by Sobey Inc, FreshCo aims at providing Canadians with the freshest products at the lowest prices. Offering a large selection of products from fresh food and meat to baked goods and pharmacy, FreshCo guarantees two things: FRESHNESS and CHEAPNESS.
Usually open from 7 AM to 9 PM, this supermarket offers products from both national and international brands. While it is one of the retailers supporting local farmers and producers, FreshCo has also a famous product department allocated to international brands, including Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Latin American, Indian, South Asian, Kosher, and East European brands.
- If you find a product that Freshco sells at its stores at a cheaper price in one of its competitors’ shops, you simply need to present them with a proof and they will match the price for you. FreshCo calls the concept the ‘Cheaper Guaranteed’ one.
- Opening hours for FreshCo stores shifted to 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
In canada, the total number of Freshco stores increases to 95 stores, distributed over different regions as follow:
- The province of Ontario
- Alliston, Barrie, Belleville, Binbrook, Bowmanville, Brantford, Brooklin, Carleton Place, Collingwood, Cornwall, Courtice, Espanola, Fergus, Georgetown, Guelph, Hawkesbury, Huntsville, Keswick, Kingston, Kingsville, LaSalle, Leamington, Markham, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North Bay, Oakville, Orangeville, Pickering, Richmond Hill, St. Thomas, Thornhill, Trenton, Waterloo, and Welland with only ONE store per region.
- Burlington, Cambridge, Kitchener, Peterborough, St. Catharines, Vaughan, and Whitby with TWO stores per region.
- Brampton, Oshawa, and Scarborough with THREE stores per region.
- Brampton, London, and Windsor with FOUR stores per region.
- Hamilton, Mississauga, and Ottawa with FIVE stores per region.
- Toronto with 10 stores in total
- The province of Manitoba
- Winnipeg with 2 stores
- The province of British Columbia
- Abbotsford with 1 store
- Aldergrove with 1 store
- Delta with 1 store
- Chilliwack with 1 store
- Maple Ridge with 1 store
- Mission with 1 store
- Richmond with 2 stores
- Surrey with 2 stores
- Future Openings locations
- 100 Mile House with 1 store
- Kamloops with 1 store
- Kelowna with 1 store
- Powell River with 1 store
- Vernon with 1 store
- Williams Lake with 1 store
Like this Flyer?