Walmart Flyer – July 23 to July 29, 2020
The latest Walmart flyer is out! Check it out to save on your groceries this week. You can find below the Walmart Flyer available from July 23 to July 29, 2020, and also the best deals and discounts available at your local Walmart Store.
About Walmart Canada
Considered as the world’s largest retailer today, Walmart started as a small discount store with a cost leadership strategy that defined its success all over the 50 years of its existence. Walmart Canada is one of the biggest retailers in its region. Indeed, it has been ranked as the second largest retailer by revenues in Canada. It provides customers with a vast selection of products, including groceries, electronics, hardware, appliances, housewares, apparel, and medicine, among others. On the other hand, Walmart Canada offers services such as banking services, tires/automobile services, and vision centers to satisfy all the needs of its clients.
In Canada, Walmart Corporation is composed of Walmart discount stores, Sam’s Club, and Supercenters. Contrary to other similar retailers who come up with deals and promotions every here and there, Walmart Canada does its best to maintain everyday low prices.
- Walmart Canada is considered one of the top TEN most influential brands in Canada
- Walmart Canada’s website is visited daily by a total number of 750,000 users.
- Nearly 75% of Canadians live 15-minutes drive away from a Walmart shop
- Walmart is considered the best in terms of product options, compared to its peers
Walmart Canada has a total number of 673 stores in different Canadian provinces and territories, including:
- Alberta with 120 stores
- British Columbia with 64 stores
- Manitoba with 26 stores
- Brunswick with 17 stores
- Newfoundland and Labrador with 16 stores
- Nova Scotia with 35 stores
- Ontario with 264 stores
- Prince Edward Island with 2 stores
- Quebec with 104 stores
- Saskatchewan with 22 stores
- Yukon with 2 stores
- Northwest Territories with 1 store
Walmart Canada offers customers a wide range of products from food and health to clothing and furniture. Below are the main categories and subcategories of Walmart Canada’s market offerings.
- Appliances Category
- Large Appliances
- Small Appliances
- Heating & Cooling
- Automotive category
- Power Material
- Auto Electronic components
- Automotive Equipment
- Oils & Fluids
- Car Accessories
- Baby Care Category
- Baby car seats
- Baby health
- Baby Skin care
- Nursery & Toys
- Diapers & Baby bath
- Baby Clothes
- Baby Nursing and feeding
- Apparel Category
- Women & Men Clothing
- Kids Clothing
- Electronics Category
- Computers & Laptops
- Furniture Category
- Bedroom Material
- Living Room Material
- Kitchen supplies
- Office Supplies
- Health & Beauty Category
- Personal Care
- Jewelry Category
- Women jewelry & accessories
- Men Accessories
- Girls & Baby accessories
- Entertainment Category
- Movies & DVDs
- Video Games
- Outdoor Living category
- BBQ & Outdoor cooking material
- Patio furniture
- Outdoor power equipment
- Pool Accessories
- Outdoor decoration
- Pets Category
- Pet care
- Pet Food
- Pet Accessories
- Sports Category
- Fitness Equipment
- Biking Material
- Camping Material
- Game Room
Canadian Tire’s TOP Brands
- PlayStation 4
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Great Value
- Paw Patrol
- Star Wars
- Our Finest
- My life As
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Parent’s Choice
- Little Tikes
- Athletic Works
- Hamilton Beach
- Fruit of the Loom
- Arm & Hammer
- Black & Decker
- Disney Princess
- Mega Bloks
How to save with Walmart Canada?
- Weekly Deals- Every week, Walmart comes up with hot deals and promotions that can go up to 70%.
- Clearance– You could save a lot of money by browsing cleared products in different categories, such as toys, electronics, appliances, clothing, furniture, outdoor living, personal care, automotive, jewelry, and others.
- Lower Prices– You can enjoy lower than usual prices on a specific selection of 1000 items.
- Subscribe to Save Program– Through this service, you can start receiving automatic free deliveries for products you purchase often (Ex. Diapers for mums…)
Walmart Canada Flyers
Saving with Walmart flyers is the best and ideal way for making the most of your money! Before starting your shopping journey, we invite you to invest a little bit of time browsing Walmart’s flyers. Walmart Canada’s flyers showcase the best offers, promotions, rollbacks, and clearance products of the week. Thanks to these, you can do a lot of economies and achieve accumulated savings.
Talking about flyers, Walmart Canada issues two types of these. The first one is the usual and traditional weekly flyer that is used every Wednesday or Thursday. The second type is the seasonal flyer or catalogue that shed the light on specific items and categories.
Available Walmart Flyers – Dates & validity
- Weekly Flyers – Usually issued every week with a 7 days validity period
- Home Catalogue – Usually issued by the end of March and end of September/April with one month validity period
- Outdoor Flyer – Usually issued by the middle of March with an 18 days validity period
- Pets Flyer – Usually issued by the middle of March with a 15 days validity period
- Beauty Flyer – Usually issued by the end of February with one month validity period
- Baby Flyer – Usually issued by the beginning of January and middle of October/June, with a 15 days validity period
- Renew Flyer – Usually issued by the beginning of January with a 20 days validity period
- Toy Shop Catalogue – Usually issued by the beginning of December, middle of November/October, with a 20 days validity period
- Holiday Hosting Flyer – Usually issued by the beginning of December with a 20 days validity period
- Cyber Monday Flyer – Usually issued by the beginning of December with a 2 days validity period
- Black Friday Flyer – Usually issued by the end of November with a 3 days validity period
- Early Black Friday Flyer – Usually issued by the middle of November with a 7 days validity period
- Gifts Catalogue – Usually issued by the end of October with one month validity period
- Fall Collection Flyer – Usually issued by the middle of September with one month validity period
- Schoolbook – Usually issued by the beginning of August with a one month validity period
- Spark Savings Flyer – Usually issued by the beginning of July with a 6 days validity period
- Patio Book – Usually issued by the middle of May with a one month validity period
- Fashion Book – Usually issued by the middle of May with a one month validity period
- Fun Book – Usually issued by the end of April with a one month validity period
Subscribe to Save Program
This program enables customers to receive automatic deliveries of the items they purchase on a continuous basis. Starting the second delivery, shipping services become free of charge.
What are the advantages of the Subscribe to save program?
- Tremendous Savings: This program allows you to save a lot of money as it gives you access to automatic discounts in a selection of products, such as 20% discount of diapers, 20% discount on shaving items, and 5% discount on other similar products.
- Free of charge deliveries: In addition to the promotions offered by the program, you can also benefit from free shipping for your repetitive deliveries.
- Completely FREE service: You can take advantage of all of these points mentioned above without paying anything. This service has no annual fees and is completely free of charge. More, you can cancel your subscription anytime you want.
How does the program work?
- Pick a product that is eligible for the Subscribe to Save program
- Enter the quantity wanted of that product and the frequency of delivery that you wish
- Place the order to sign up
Walmart Reward MasterCard System
Through a Walmart Reward MasterCard, you can get up to 1,25% of rewards for every dollar spent at Walmart physical and online stores and up to 1% for every dollar spent everywhere else. Upon application, you will be able to enjoy a $25 of rewards as a welcoming bonus. An online rewards calculator is made available for users online to calculate the amount of annual Walmart rewards dollars that can be earned.
What are the benefits of the Walmart Reward MasterCard?
- Free of charge supplementary Cards
- Card Tap & Go
- Online account activity management
- Access to convenience cheques
- Access to Walmart pre-authorized payment plan
- Automatic Bills Payments
- Online statements availability
- Exclusive promotions and offers
Grab & Go Locker service
Walmart Canada introduced the Grab & Go Locker service to enable you to place your orders online using the retailer’s website and ship to a Grab & Go locker for FREE. Right after that, you will receive an email from Walmart with a PIN code composed of six digits to unlock your order’s locker. For that you will have until 7 days to pick up your order before it gets withdrawn from the locker. On the other hand, you can also benefit from the online grocery pickup service that allows you to order online and choose a time and location for pickup. If your order exceeds $50, you will automatically be offered free delivery services.