Cheese Salad Bowls
If you love making salads, and you want to start serving them differently , then this tutorial is for you !
How about you serve your saladas in a cheese bowl ! I know it sounds crazy , but it is possible and easy to make !
You will need :
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
In a small bowl, toss cheese with pepper. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese mixture into pan.
Cook, uncovered for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; let stand 15 seconds.
Using a spatula, carefully remove cheese and immediately drape a cup; press gently to form a bowl. Cool completely.
Repeat with remaining cheese, making eight bowls.
In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and croutons. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve in bowls.
Source : Fabartdiy