Have you ever known that by using a ladder you can make the best antique bookshelf ever! Yes, you can turn your old and rusty ladder into the most beautiful masterpiece! You are probably wondering how you can do it! It’s easy and super fun. What you will need to create this masterpiece is simply:
- An old ladder
- Some books
- L brackets (we used 6 x 1 & 1/8 inch ones)
- A stud finder
- And finally you need lots of patience
As for the how-to-do-it part, it is not that complicated. What you will need to do basically is:
- Find the right place where you will place your ladder. You will save a lot of time if you have a dry wall just like me.
- Now using a stuff finder try to find where the studs are. To know that you are on the right spot, you should feel some resistance while drilling.
- After that you get to screw your brackets to the wall (Get someone to help)
- Now that you screwed your brackets and they are fixed on the wall, place your ladder between the brackets and screw it in place.
- The last step of this project is to place your books on your new ladder shelf and congratulations you’ve just made it!!
Seen on: Dandelion Express