DIY: Lace Dresser
Are you looking for a new and inexpensive way to turn your old dresser or any furniture into something completely new and stylish? If yes, then, I’ve got a wonderful idea for you. Usually when a piece of furniture gets old and rusty all we start thinking of is how to get rid of it. But if we knew that we could create a totally new-looking piece out of that furniture, I don’t think we will ever want to throw it away. In this tutorial you will learn how revamp that unwanted piece of furniture into a Victorian-look masterpiece. To do this trick you will need the following:
- An old piece of furniture
- Some lace
Now for the how to do it part:
- First remove the knobs from the drawer then start painting the body of the drawers.
- After the drawers are dry, lay lace on top of them (One lace can be used multiple time) and using a spray start spraying over.
- Now that you are done with the spraying part, start peeling the laces up!
- After that start attaching the knobs back then insert the drawers back. Voila, you are all done! Enjoy your new and fancy piece of furniture!
Seen on: fabartdiy and Kelsey Johnson Blog