DIY: Minions Made with marshmallows
Who didn’t enjoy the computer-animated comedy film The Minions!! Everyone loves it including my little son, it has become every kid’s obsession so we had to deal with it I guess!! To surprise your kids you can now make yummy Minion Marshmallow Pops. Don’t worry, this is the easiest thing you can think of and it doesn’t take much time! What will you need is the following:
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2 cups yellow candy melts
- 3 blue Fruit-Rollups
- 1 tube Betty Crocker Black Icing, fitted with writers tip
- 24 small or large candy eyeballs
- Sucker sticks
Now how to do it:
- According to the package directions, melt candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Then dip each stick into the bottom of the melt, push it into the middle of a marshmallow, and allow the candy melt to harden a bit before dipping the entire marshmallow into the candy melt.
- Once the candy melt has completely dried, open up a batch of specially marked Despicable Me Fruit Roll-Ups, and use a pair of scissors to cut them into 1/2″ ribbons.
- After that wrap the blue ribbon around the bottom half of the marshmallows to make the little Minion overalls.
- Press it against the marshmallow until it sticks. Ice your Minion features and allow to cool completely.
Now you’re stylish marshmallow is ready to be served!!
- Using scissors, slice your fruit roll ups to 1/2 inch ribbons. Wrap the blue ribbons and press them around the bottom of the minions so to create overall for your minions.
- Now press gently an eye into the icing then using the tube draw a line from one side of the eye to the other side.
- Finally allow the icing to cool completely.
Seen on: Table spoon