DIY: Watermelon Popsicles!
Summer is finally here and you’re looking for some ways to stay cool! Well, these refreshing watermelon popsicles will do the job. These watermelon Popsicles can guarantee you and your kids the yummiest and most refreshing taste to beat the summer heat. They’re easy; you just throw everything into the blender, freeze, and they’re ready! What you will need basically to make these is the following:
• Seedless watermelon
• Lime juice
• Paper cups
• And short Popsicle sticks
• Now, there is nothing easier than how to make this happen because all you need to do is put all the above ingredients together into the blender and blend until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
• Then using a mesh sieve strain try to remove watermelon pulp.
• After that, slice your limes into circles and start inserting the popsicles inside them as demonstrated in the picture.
• Pour your watermelon juice into the plastic cups and put the limes with the popsicles inside them on top of the cup.
• Freeze for at least 4 hours, and enjoying the refreshing taste of these watermelon popsicles!!
Seen on: Handimania‘s blog.