Are you looking for a dessert that is light, pretty, and not that difficult to achieve?
Here is the recipe of Jello Strawberry Parfait! Yumyum!
- 1 Package Jello-O Brand gelatin (flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup of sliced fresh fruit
- 1 cup of thawed cool whip whipped topping
- Prepare gelatin following the package istructions
- Chill well until slightly thickened.
- Then, set aside 1/3 cup.
- To finish, add fruit to the remaining gelatin (spoon into 4 to 5 glasses). Then chill glasses at an angle until your jello is set & ready.
- By the time being, fold whipped topping into gelatin (measure 1/3 cup).
- Then spoon topping mixture into glasses of set jello! Chill again, garnish and voilà !